Our re-lining service is a proven and established method of placing a new pipe within an existing damaged pipe, without the need for excavation, and therefore with minimal disruption.
The new pipe liner material is similar to GRP (glass reinforced plastic) and will be superior in quality and strength to the pipe which it lines. The new pipe is moulded inside the damaged pipe using either air or water pressure, fitting it tightly against the wall of the existing pipe.
When the process is complete, the new pipe will become rigid, resulting in a strong and durable pipe that is only 6% smaller in diameter than the original.
We recognise how a fault with drainage, blocked toilets or broken pipes can be catastrophic when running a business.
We’ll guarantee that our fully licensed drainage experts respond quickly to any reported problems – to ensure minimal inconvenience for both you and your business.
A full technical specification of the products we use is available upon request.
The re-lining process is suitable for sewers, drains and vertical downpipes etc. The products used in this process are resistant to aggressive chemicals and can withstand extremely high temperatures.
As we work with local authorities, housing associations, property maintenance companies, holiday parks, retailers and many more businesses in varying sectors, we know we offer the right choice when it comes to providing an immediate solution to your drainage problems.
The advantages of re-lining
Our customers will benefit from the re-lining process in many ways:
- No costly excavations
- Capable or repairing leaks and open joints, root intrusions, cracks and other associated pipe failures
- Re-lining will be ready to use within hours of installation
- Achieves a permanent structural repair
- Suitable for domestic, municipal, commercial and industrial applications
- Guarantees to improve flow
- Up to 100 metres can be installed in one length
- The re-lining process is approved by local authorities, loss adjusters, surveyors and architects alike
- Quality products used, meaning good value for money
- The products we use conform to European standards BSEN13566-F:2002